Friday, March 7, 2008

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Some important information for THE DAY :)


Scrapbooking Trash & Treasure


During the crop, we will have a scrapbooking Trash and Treasure table. If you have any scrapbooking products (paper, stamps, embellishments, tools etc) that you would like to sell, please do the following:-

  1. Have each item (or bundle) sealed in a clear plastic bag
  2. Label it clearly with your NAME, CONTACT NUMBER AND SELLING PRICE

When you arrive at the crop, take your sale items to the table marked "Trash and Treasure" and the girls will give you a receipt of each item/bundle. Throughout the day, everyone will be able to purchase items from the table. At the closing of Trash & Treasure, bring your receipt(s) back to the table, and if your items have sold you will be given 75% of the sale price. The remaining 25% will be donated to the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal.



Shops


There will be at least 3 scrapbooking shops present that day who will set up stands for your shopping pleasure, and to get supplies that you may have forgotten to bring.



Food/Drink


We will have snacks, tea/coffee and soft drinks available for gold coin donations. We will also have food available for purchase at lunch time (probably pizza). We will donate ALL profits from the kitchen sales to the Good Friday Appeal. However, if you prefer, you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks.



Cash


Sales of food and drink, raffles, Trash & Treasure, games etc can only be paid for with cash. We recommend that you bring plenty of gold coins with you. There is no ATM at the hall, although there is bound to be one somewhere close by.



Sponsors & Donations


Crop for Kids gratefully acknowledges the support of all the businesses and individuals who generously donate to make our crop such a wonderful day. All sponsors can be seen on our blog www.cropforkids.blogspot.com and will be recognized on the day of the crop. If you would like to make a donation, or can source a donation for us, please email us at cropforkids@gmail.com to let us know. Whilst scrapbooking products are preferred, other products and cash donations will be gratefully received. Please note that only new products in good condition can be accepted.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Once again, we thank you for your support for Crop For Kids.

No comments: