Closing: 31 October 2007
We all love chipboard embellishments. We are blessed with so many choices in the market right now. But even then, we sometimes still find that we don’t have the perfect chipboard embellishment for our layout!
We are giving you the perfect opportunity to be a DESIGNER!!! We would like you to come up with your favourite chipboard designs and send them in to us. Be it a flourish, a scroll, a flower, a border, a train, a word, funky, sweet, trendy …. just WOW US!!! You could be a Chippie Designer in your own right!
Scrapware and The Scrapbook Establishment have generously sponsored this competition. Winner of this competition will win a $50 prize pack from Scrapware AND a $50 voucher from The Scrapbook Establishment. THAT IS A TOTAL VALUE OF $100 SCRAPBOOKING PRODUCTS YOU ARE ABOUT TO WIN!!!!!!
BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!
The winning design will be manufactured by Scrapware, and be made for sale exclusively on the Crop For Kids blog. What’s more, it is going to be a LIMITED EDITION chipboard!!! ☺ ☺
HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do is create your chipboard design(s), save or scan each image in JPG or BMP format, no larger than 500kb per file size. Send your design(s) to us with your full name, address, email address and contact number. The entry fee is $5 for up to 3 designs. You can submit as many times as you like but there will be a $5 entry fee for 3 designs. For example,
Submit 1-3 designs = $5 entry fee
Submit 4-6 designs = $10 entry fee
Submit 7-9 designs = $15 entry fee … and so on and so forth
All entry fees collected will be donated to Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal. Entry fees can be paid by:
BSB - 083405 (National Australia Bank)
Account No. - 856251499
Name - Crop For Kids
Reference – Chippie – enter your surname
Send your entry to us via EMAIL after you have made the deposit.
You can also pay using a Money Order. Please make sure you:
1. Make the Money Order out to Crop For Kids
2. Write on the back of the Money Order, Design-A-Chippie competition and your full name.
3. Mail the Money Order together with your entry to:
Crop For Kids
PO Box 127
Oakleigh South VIC 3167
Entries without payment will not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Entry stipulated.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Crop For Kids committee members and competition sponsors are ineligible to enter.
- Submissions must conform to entry rules as stipulated in the ’How to Enter’ section. Submission must be your own original work, not previously submitted or published in any magazine or book, nor featured online as part of a commercial internet site or community-based internet group; nor displayed in-store by a craft or scrapbooking retailer.
- All entries must be received by 5pm, 31 October 2007.
- The winning design will be selected and the winning designer will win a prize pack worth $50 sponsored by Scrapware and a $50 Gift Certificate sponsored by The Scrapbook Establishment. The winner will be contacted by phone.
- All entries will be deemed as property of Scrapware. Scrapware will manufacture the winning design to be donated to Crop For Kids for exclusive sale on the Crop For Kids blog. Sale proceeds will go to Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
- Scrapware reserves the right to use any unsuccessful submissions for its manufacturing, advertising and distribution and sales after the Crop For Kids event on 15 March 2008. This right to manufacture will be revoked on 31 December 2008. Designers will then be allowed to submit their designs to other manufacturers.
- Contest closes 31 October 2007. Winner will be contacted by 7 November 2007.
- The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
SO! What do you reckon? Cool huh???? We are very excited, and we hope you are too. So what are you waiting for?! GET STARTED!!!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by EMAIL.